When you wish to access the QuickBooks Company file, it is not opened and shows an error QuickBooks 600080. There are some troubleshooting steps given below to fix it. Let’s go through these resolving methods.
● Examine that you are using an updated version of QuickBooks
● Rename .ND and.TLG files
● Access sample company file
● Copy QuickBooks file on Desktop
● Restore backup
● Ensure that hosting is switched off on all your systems
● Close all QuickBooks operations
● Make sure the folder permissions
After reading out the above troubleshooting steps, you can fix QuickBooks error 600080; then, you must dial the QuickBooks helpline number to resolve it instantly.