QuickBooks is an excellent and premier program that handles accounts, bank transactions, bills, taxes, etc. It is due to various problems like virus or malware attack, the uninstallation of software entries that may have incorrect entries in Windows registry, improper installation of your system due to a power failure, incorrect installation failed when trying to do so, etc. Let’s go through some rectifying steps to fix it.
● Navigate the config.msi file
● Use the Registry Repair Tool
● Repair Your QuickBooks Installation Process
● Re-install Using A Clean Installation
● Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
After going through the troubleshooting methods, you must dial the Quickbooks Customer Service Number to troubleshoot it.
Read More : How to Setup QuickBooks Enterprise ODBC Driver
Related Post : How to Fix Script Error When Accessing QuickBooks